Wednesday 6 January 2010

Travel board goes great in Indo


Travel Gun

Happy new year Nigel,
forgive me i dont think i emailed you to let you know how i got on with the 6'3 travel board you made for me last summer!? ...it made Impossibles more then possible and i had some great waves on it there, Binging, Balangan and middles!!!
I have just recieved a spanking new 5'11 fish for my 30th birthday from my brothers!  It looks great and i cant wait to get out on it!  My old 6'1fish i got 9 years ago is wafer thin in places, i dont know how it hasn't snapped!  it has been the best board ever and has been pinched by mates on more then one occasion!  I'm looking forward to seeing what the updated model has up its sleeve!  I'll let you know!
Cheers mate, all the best for 2010
Justin

Travel Gun

No comments:

Post a Comment