Wednesday 6 January 2010

One really stoked Aussie

Hi Nigel,
I am a 53 yr old australian and have been surfing the east coast of 
australia all my life.
Recently I was holidaying in Sri Lanka with my wife and 2 kids.
I did not take a surfboard as i had a mate who  lives there who told 
me he had plenty of boards. He was in Thailand when we arrived so i 
ended up hiring a board off the beach.
It was one of your boards a 7foot rounded nose squarish tail with a 
slight v through the rear [I copied all the details written on the 
blank including the number.
I have owned probably around 100 boards over the years in and I have 
to say this rated up there with the best of them even though I am now 
a podgy old bloke
Anyway, Australians don't hear of english shapers and this is just a 
short compliment to let you know I am now a fan of your boards and if 
I find one in australia I will definitely be giving it a try.
Regards,
Brett Banwell,
Coffs Harbour  N.S.W.
Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment