Friday 19 December 2008

Blood'n guts resin tint

I watched The Master Glasser (Jason) do the blood'n guts tint on my 7'0 B3 gun today. Pretty amazing how little time there is to get a good glass job... so to get the tints beautiful takes a lot of experience. I managed to get my new trainers covered in resin and got high 20 minutes later on the fumes...

Jason & Chris damn Tim and his tapered rails Jason works the blood'n guts

Bloody tints Ocean Magic Surfboards - resin tints

This board is the first with the new-old Ocean Magic logo on it - I'll get a better picture of it next week. The last photo really appeals to me as you can see the colourway that I did for Jase to work to in the back ground.

It's going to have a cool black to red bursts spray on the deck, with some dusted peace bubbles over the hotcoat, pinlines, and some custom black doodles by yours truly on the two modified boozer side fins in a smokey layup.

Its the only thing I'm looking forward to coming back from New Year in Baja for (and the dogs of course).

Merry Christmas all.

No comments:

Post a Comment