Tuesday 30 August 2011

Customers letter about our Mini Mals.

I got one of your board years ago , and have recently started riding it again, as I was out of the water and wanted to move back up to a bigger board for a while , but I must say I had forgotten how good this design really really is ,, its a 7'4 x 21 1/4 x 2 3/4 mini mal , but really seems to fly ,, I rode a lot of mini mals when I was learning for a few years and even after I was surfing for a number of years, and its the best board in that class by far, and anyone who has ridden it in decent waves has the same option, i have had it from knee high mush to a foot or two overhead and it flies,  anyhow I was wondering do you still shape this template? I have ridden a few other of your mini mals but none compared to this ,, think tail and very loose for a board of this size,, I found a link on line to someone who had reviewed this board http://oldguysrip.blogspot.com/search/label/surfboard%20review%20ocean%20magic

thanks

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment