Thursday 19 February 2009

Atlantic Surfers

atlantic surfers

Some news from Alex Williams…

“Just to let you know I have just published 'Atlantic Surfers'  through Blurb.com a self publishing group.I felt that it was time to let people have a look at my old B/W collection of shots from the 70's.

Atlantic Surfers is 150 pages of images from Devon, Cornwall and Scotland including Fraserburgh and Thurso - a mixture of trips and contests.

The link below will take you straight there to the book. There is a choice of types of cover, Soft, Image wrapped and Dust Jacket. P & P has different rates, normal rate takes about 3 weeks to arrive, as I experienced with the first copy I ordered.

I hope you like the book and please spread the link to all that might be interested. http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/invited/401803/98ec2a3917027b6573f459708fb76a5a 

All the best, Alex”

Nice one Alex – now where’s my free copy!

No comments:

Post a Comment